The loft conversion should add a room to your existing house, rather than taking up an entire floor.CIRCL provide the rental services for rental property. Please visit for rental services online: http://circlapp.com/
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
3 Things Deciding On a Loft
Before you decide to go for a loft conversion, it is
always good to consider some primary things. Here
are the three things that should never be overlooked
if you are opting for loft conversion.
Home should be "Healthy" for
the Loft Conversion
• A typical loft conversion can add some
serious weight to your home.
• It is always good to check if your home
will be able to handle the weight
• Your building control officer will
certainly want to know about this.
• It is always a good idea to dig a small
hole to expose the foundations.
Consider the Head Height
• Many times, people find there is
not enough headroom in their
• The loft conversion should add a
room to your existing house,
rather than taking up an entire
• You should also keep in mind that
you will also need to
accommodate a new stairwell.
Party walls and building
regulations should be a top
• You will always need approval
from building regulations for
• A well considered design will
certainly take the risk out of the
• You should also inform your
neighbors if your house is semi-
detached or terraced.
Address: - Suite 703, 481
Phone no.: 18775524725
Email id: [email protected]