If you need a Lofts for Rent! Call us today! CIRCLAPP.com shows off exclusive listing of lofts for rent.\nCIRCLAPP is the best place for searching loft and house rental properties available to rent across Toronto. Please visit: http://circlapp.com/\n
CIRCLAPP has specified that installing
loft insulation could reduce your energy
An un insulated home loses a quarter of
its heat through the roof so insulating
your loft, flat roof or loft is necessary to
reducing heat loss and your energy
• Depending on if the beams
are regular and if access is
• Companies normally need to
be able to insulate at least two
thirds of your loft space.
• And they exclude properties
with more than 60mm of
existing loft insulation.
Another way of looking at
this, is to consider what your
loft is going to be used for
before you decide what to
• If you’re using your loft for storage
then you will want to lay boards
over the beams.
• Insulate between the beams with
mineral wool then lay rigid
insulation boards on top, with
wooden boards on top.
• You can buy insulation board pre-
bonded to the wooden boarding to
make this much easier.
• If your loft is inaccessible, you
can have blown insulation
installed by a professional.
• They will use specialist
equipment to blow fire-
• Loose insulation material made
of cellulose fiber or mineral
wool into the loft.
• You can insulate your room-in-
the-roof by insulating the roof
itself instead of the floor.
• Boards need to be cut to the
correct width so they fit tightly
between the roof beam.
• Walls in your roof space and
around dormer windows need to
be insulated and you can do that
with rigid insulation boards.
Suite 703, 481 university
703, 481 university
Email id: [email protected]