Harmonisation Working Group. HWG Workshop, Tuesday 26 October, 2010, Grand Canal Hotel, Grand Canal Street, Dublin 4. Hotel Website. HWG Agenda. MCR1024 – Global Aggregation V2.1. Global Aggregation
Tuesday 26 October, 2010,
Grand Canal Hotel,
Grand Canal Street,
- New Supplier sends in MM 010 (CoS) Registration for a Keypad Meter (no physical metering changes are required)
- Supplier provides closing reads on 010
- NIE system automatically sends CoS update to PRI through an interface (which will include the MPRN and New Configuration details)
- PRI automatically performs the CoS on the customer record (it is proposed to remove the Retained Credit process)
- Supplier has obligation to inform customer of CoS completion and new Keypad Premise Number (e.g. via automatic e-mail/SMS, telephone call)
- At the customer's next vend using new Keypad Premise Number, PRI provides the new configuration codes along with the vend code (entering the code on the meter completes the reconfiguration of the meter)
- On notification of the vend, NIE estimates the read to complete the CoS
- Estimated read sent to Supplier on 310 market message
- A review of NIE MC codes will be carried out and where possible MC codes that effectively constitute the same register configuration will become a single MC code.
- Within the CoS process a Supplier can request a change to MCC. In this case the MC code will be used to indicate the register configuration required and as per current rules where a change is requested the Read Reason must be MC.
- For Fieldwork Requests it is also proposed to introduce the "Prepayment Indicator" field on the 030 market message.