What should I do? .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
I don’t think I’m not smart enough. I didn’t do well in middle school and I thought it was because I didn’t work hard enough. I decided to work harder and having four-hours of sleep everyday after I became a high school student. Since I’m a night person, I stayed up almost all night, studyingsespecially for this midterm exam. I thought I could be successful this time. Disappointingly, I got poor grades again. I don’t know what more to do to get better grades. Any tips?
1. Work in pairs.
2. Think of your own problem.
3. Tell your problem to your partner.
4. Give tips to your partner.
5. Share your problem and tips with the whole group.
1. Work in groups of six.
2. Number group members from one to six.
3. Odd numbers are clients and even numbers are
4. Odd numbers and even numbers sit in a row
facing each other.
5. For one minute, ask for advice and give advice.
6. After finishing, clients move seats clockwise.