Thinking about Nature - Nurture. Do you think people should be screened before they can have babies? What characteristics would make an ideal person? What human characteristics have a strong genetic component? Can anyone become a genius, or are you born a genius?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Thinking about Nature - Nurture
6. What factors might be responsible for making someone a criminal?
7. In what way does our environment influence our sexuality?
8. What makes us the way we are?
9. Is it possible to change your personality? If so, how?
10. If the nature nurture debate was solved what impact would it have on society?
11. If you were raising twins, what might you do to make sure they were unique individuals?