The Great Zimbabwe. The Great Enclosure, Great Zimbabwe Monument. Great Zimbabwe. Great Zimbabwe is a mysterious ruin in the African nation formerly known as Rhodesia, which takes its modern name, Zimbabwe, from the site. The huge walls and tower, which are
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. What was the “Great Zimbabwe?”
2. What part of Africa was the “Great Zimbabwe” located?
3. Who were the people that built?
4. What did the people do? and cattle herding. Too many people living and farming one small area led to environmental degradation.
5. What cause the degradation of the land?
6. What did they eat?
7. Who were the people that built the “Great Zimbabwe”?
8. Who made the discoveries of “Great Zimbabwe”?
9. What did they believe in?
10. How they conduct business?