Presentation for potential investors - 2013. What makes Head Biotech unique and what are we trying to solve ? What is Head Biotech’s approach ? Investment packages . What makes Head Biotech unique ?. Fact : Eu -> 0 .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presentation for potential investors - 2013
What makes Head Biotechunique and what are wetrying to solve?
What is Head Biotech’sapproach?
Fact: Eu -> 0
Head Biotech’sversion of fourthlaw of thermodynamicsstatesthat the universe can feel the differencebetweenevil and good in life – in the same way as withobjects. Nash equilibriumdescribes it mathematically.
We claimwe can prove thisenergypattern via Nash equilibrium and emperical data.
If it is true that the universe can feeldifferences in good and evilbehavior, via energystates, thenweshouldsee it in nature. We can!
Emperical data: Solidarity/lovewins over greed/hate during chaos, or freecompetition.
= Food/energy is scarce – on the whole.
1. NATURE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING BUT FREE COMPETITION!
2. Eu -> 0 has NOT producedevil. Good has accumulated over evil during freecompetition for 4 billion years.
Eu -> 0 createsfreecompetition! Has worked in evolution for about 4 billion years!
Governmentsexperiences a CONSTANTincomingstream of energy/food. This is UNNATURAL and creates an energy-contextthat is the opposite to the universeswill; Eu -> 0.
Establishment of governments = stiff systems.
Possible to escapefreecompetition.
Energy per individual in a population
Natural balance - FREE COMPETITION
Head Biotech: Eu -> 0 hinders evil to accumulate over good. Evilaccumulates over good in stiff systems, because Eu -> 0 is lost.
The way a stiff system getsits ”food” is unnatural.
Stiff system becomes a upside-down ”mini universe” Eu -> ∞VS Eu -> 0
Eu -> ∞
Eu -> ∞
For a stiff system to become ”natural” for the whole planets population, the planets populationmust be artificallyreduced. To create a situationwithconstantlytoo-much-food.
Head Biotechwill be a watch-dog, to make sure thatthis not happen.
ENERGY SITUATION IN A STIFF SYSTEM. POSITION NOT EARNED VIA FREE COMPETITION – BUT BY LAW.
Socialism can never winif the human population is allowed to spreadnaturally. They have the motive.
Solution: Make sure that the human populationstays as high as possible. This willensurefreecompetitionto be howpowerdistributes in the future, as it has for 4 billion years. It willkeep on filteringawayevil, and the universegetitswill.
Conservative. Lowertaxes – fewerpeople in a too-much-energycontext. Pro: freecompetition.
Socialism. Highertaxes – more people in a too-much-energycontext. Pro: stiff systems.
Head Biotech’smission is to avoidthis to happen. We willwork to fill the planet with as many individuals as possible via research and feeding programs.
ACCUMULATION OF EVIL ON THIS PLANET HAS BEEN AVOIDED.
To make thisenergycontext to becomesustainable on the planet, it becomesnecessarry to cutdown on the naturalpopulationgrowth.
1) Help Head Biotech to publishitsversion of fourthlaw of thermodynamics.
Cost: 5 – 10 000$
2) EstablishoneHead Biotechresearchoffice in India (Bjørn). In vitromeats.
Cost: 10 000$ per year.
3) Establishtwooffices, one in India (Bjørn and Varma) and one in Pakistan (Nasir). In vitromeats, Personalizedmedicine and drought-resistantcrops.Cost: 30 000$ per year.
4) Ideal activity: Research and helpwork(feeding and studycenters for poorpeople). Cost: 30 000$ per year and up..
Payback on investments:
1) Head Biotech’smain purpose is to work to make room for as many people as possible on the planet. However, ourresearchactivitycan createincome in the future. Anyresearchbrekthroughs can createincome as for ordinarybiotechcompanies.
Questions to Head Biotech’sfounder?
Bjørn Sponberg M.Sc. MolecularMedicine M.Sc. Bioinformatics