Wildcat Film School. Story Telling Vocabulary. What’s your favorite movie?. Why is it your favorite movie?. The Actors? Characters? Story? Overall feel of the film? Gives you a certain emotion when you watch? Music, effects, etc ?. What are some classic films?. Jaws Titanic
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Story Telling Vocabulary
Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
The Big Lebowski
Dumb and Dumber
Saving Private Ryan
The Truman Show
1. He/she beat the odds and held his/her own.
2. Their love was doomed from the beginning, but they fought for it anyway.
3. He/she found hope in the strangest place and fought for freedom.
4. They found love in someone they never expected.
5. The government locked him/her away, but he/she broke free and saved the world (or just about anything).
6. Something is attacking the world and he/she must stop it/them and save everyone/thing.
7. He/she was unaware of just how important he/she was and when he/she found out, he/she broke free.
8. He/she made a friend in an unusual place and together they could do so much more than they ever could do alone.
9. A quiet guy/gal yearns to be so much more.
10. They met, fell in like, had a misunderstanding and then fell in love.
11. There’s an upcoming competition and this unlikely pair/group has to work together to win.
12. They’re both fighting to win the love of the girl/guy and in the end only one can win.