Old Mill High School PRIDE Period. Advisory Lesson – February 28 Creating Your Weekly Schedule. New Advisory Schedule. Once PRIDE Period begins, Advisory will take place on Monday between 1 st and 2 nd period. Advisory will now be 18 minutes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Advisory Lesson – February 28
Creating Your Weekly Schedule
- At least one block of time each spent with English, Science, and your elective teachers
- Tuesday – Blue Block – Mr. Levy
- At least two blocks spent in the College and Career Center or one of the Study Hall Rooms
- Thursday – Red Block – Ms. Wenzel
- At least one block with math teacher and two elective courses
- At least one block in a Computer Lab
- Thursday – Red Block – Mr. Krupski
- Monday – Red Block – Ms. Spence
- Thursday – Blue Block – Ms. Linnell
- At least one block in a Computer lab
- NO WEIGHT ROOM – CLOSED AREA!