Index. IntroductionImportance of FontsMisused FontsGeneral Do's and Don'tsConclusion. Introduction. Font choice is important as the content of a document.Fonts that are not easy to read may discourage the reader from reading.Font size can affect how readers view the message.. Importance of F
1. Proper Font Selection Can Make a Difference By Jeffery Moses
2. Index Introduction
Importance of Fonts
General Do’s and Don’ts
3. Introduction Font choice is important as the content of a document.
Fonts that are not easy to read may discourage the reader from reading.
Font size can affect how readers view the message.
4. Importance of Fonts The uses of fonts can implied changes through the document.
The change in font implies something of importance or signifies a new concept.
Example: our metaphor papers
In a business setting, the type of font used reflects your work ethic. A “creative” font implies a different meaning in the business. It shows a lack of commitment to your work.
5. Misused Fonts Poorly selected fonts often prevent readers from continuing to read.
Use of the Italics option shouldn’t be used in the whole document, its harder to read
Using more then 3 type of fonts in a paper confuses the readers, also strain the eyes.
6. General Do’s and Don’ts Examples of improper fonts:
Matura MT Script Capitals, Birch Std, Handwriting Dakota, … etc
Examples of Proper fonts for business:
Times New Roman, Geneva, Helvetica, … etc
Do design Headlines that are larger font size
Don’t cram line space on the document, It’s poor readable quality.
7. Conclusion Fonts can either hurt the document or make it legible for people to read.
Keep in mind that font size and spacing also affect the font.