Market Power Mitigation Rebate Assignment. Presentation to CRTAP June 25, 2002. Background. Recipient (Assignor) has assigned Rebate to 3rd party (Assignee) Applicable to wholesale and retail markets Assignment law (late-19th century) Licences recognize possibility
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presentation to CRTAP
June 25, 2002
- “Nothing shall preclude…..”
- reminder that Assignees must be MPs
- Web site announcement?
- IMO provides total AQEW for period to MP
- Letter or E-mail?
- Assignee submits to IMO assigned kWh & Assignor’s authorization
- IMO rejects invalid assignment(s)
- Assignee submits revision to rejected
submissions; last opportunity
- IMO calculates MP’s Rebate
- IMO calculates Assignee’s payment
based on MP’s Rebate $, MP’s AQEW and assigned kWh
- MPMA Rebates included
- IMO informs OPG of Rebate
- If agree with IMO calcs., OPG pays
- One assignment; reject it
- Multiple assignments; reject all