Achieving The Dream Financial Aid Strategy Team Year One Progress Report And Year Two Strategies. April 15, 2009. Action Items Year One 2008-2009. Increase Number Of Joint Recruitment/ Financial Aid Presentations To Schools And Agencies Serving Adult Populations Result: Complete
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
April 15, 2009
2. Expand Marketing Of Financial Aid On College Homepage: Prospective Student Link And Student Right-To-Know Link
3. Utilize Students in Recruitment Process Prospective Student Link And Student Right-To-Know Link
4. Collaborate with the Bursar to create comment on student fee statement to encourage student to seek financial aid for help with tuition and fees
5. High School Senior Lists To Inform Prospective Students To File The FAFSA
6. Right-To-Know Emails To All Students And Right-To-Know Link On Financial Aid Website Used To Encourage Current Students And Prospective Students To File The FAFSA
7. Increase The Number Of Financial Aid Presentations To Success In College Life Classes
8. Increase OCCC Faculty And Staff Awareness Of Financial Aid Resources Through Distribution Of U.S. Department Of Education Publication: Counselor And Mentor’s Handbook On Student Financial Aid To Faculty Advisors And Other Key Professional Staff. Financial Aid Presentation Through Staff Development Sessions
9. Utilize Hobson’s Contact Management Software To Identify Current And Prospective Student Inquires About Financial Aid. Develop A Message From The Financial Aid Office To Respond To These Inquires
10. Identify Current And Prospective Student Inquires About Financial Aid. Develop A Message From The Financial Aid Office To Respond To These InquiresEstablish A Separate Books And Supplies Program For late Filing Applicants For Financial Assistance Who Have Not Yet Been Awarded Federal Funds. Enables These Individuals Who Are “At Risk” To Obtain Their Essential Books And Supplies To Begin Their Semester. Reduces Barriers To Early Class Participation In Their Courses.
11. Recommend Schedule Adjustment To Academic Division Tuition Waiver Program To Award For The Academic Year Rather Than Semester By Semester.
12. Measurable Change Tuition Waiver Program To Award For The Academic Year Rather Than Semester By Semester.
13. Measurable Change Tuition Waiver Program To Award For The Academic Year Rather Than Semester By Semester.
15. Measurable Change Tuition Waiver Program To Award For The Academic Year Rather Than Semester By Semester.
Fall 2007 success rate
Fall 2008 success rate
2. Conduct A Financial Aid Event For Current Students To Encourage Early Filing Of The FAFSA And An Opportunity To Provide General Financial Aid Information
3. Enhance Financial Aid And Veterans Services Website To Update For 2009-2010 Academic Year And To Update For Changes In Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) And New G.I. Bill
4. Organize Financial Aid Operation To Expand The Number Of Time Full Time Staff Working The Front Counter Providing Direct Service
5. Develop A Professionally Oriented Student Loan And Financial Literacy Service To Accommodate Continued Growth In The Number Of Student Loans And Federal Initiatives In Support Of Financial Literacy Services. Hire A Full Time Coordinator
6. Utilize Early Contact With May 2009 High School Graduates Who Are Eligible For The Oklahoma Promise Program To Encourage Completion Of The FAFSA For The 2009-2010 Academic Year
7. Contact Concurrently Enrolled High School Seniors To Encourage Early FAFSA Filing And Enrollment At OCCC After Graduation
8. Insure Financial Aid And Veterans Services Website Is Prominently Identified On College Homepage To Enhance Awareness Of Financial Assistance Opportunities For Prospective And Current Students
9. Continue To Improve Financial Aid Processes Such As Work Flow And Online Forms By Use Of Technology In Collaboration With Enrollment And Student Services, Director Of E-Services
10. Insure Financial Aid Information Available On Its Website And In Key College Documents, I.E., Catalog Clearly Explains Costs Of Attendance And Impact Of Financial Aid To Reduce Cost To Families: “Net Cost”