THE BARRETT BOWL. Lord of the Flies Edition. Rules. No name calling No whining No use of any notes Remember to keep your voices low when discussing answers amongst your teammates… Sheets that are not turned in to Ms. Barrett by “Time’s Up!” do NOT count. Round One.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Lord of the Flies
6. What two things does Jack steal from Ralph and Piggy?
6. Fire, at first, and later, Piggy’s glasses
6. Who is responsible for the death of Piggy?
5. Who tells the Naval officer he is in charge in Chapter 12?
6. Who uses the beast to manipulate the boys through fear?
5. Name five motifs in the novel.
6. The island and all of the boys on it is an example of a _______________.
5. Who shows more interest in caring for the littluns: Jack, Ralph, or neither?
6. Who said, “Grownups know things” (Golding 94)?
Scores are now being calculated.