C5 Critical HIV Prevention . 1. Patient is exposed to HIV. 2. Patient Contacts the Care Centre. 3. Verification on Programme. 4. HIV prevention treatment dispatched by ER24 to arrive at the Patient within the first 5 hours after exposure. 5. Advised to nearest facility or
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Patient is exposed to HIV
2. Patient Contacts the Care Centre
3. Verification on Programme
4. HIV prevention treatment dispatched by ER24 to arrive at the Patient within the first 5 hours after exposure
5. Advised to nearest facility or
Medical Practitioner for Assistance
6. Establish patient HIV status
(1st Blood Test)
Patient treated prophylactically for
STI’s, morning after pill and
D5 - Patient will be registered on the D5 programme and will receive monthly medical assistance, ARV treatment, immune boosters, regular blood tests and counselling.
Patient re tested 3 months later to determine status
HIV Negative - File CLOSED