San Diego Long Term Care Integration Project. Planning Committee Meeting September 12, 2007. SD LTCIP Stakeholder Vision. Develop “system” that: provides continuum of health, social and support services that “wrap around consumer” w/prevention & early intervention focus
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
San Diego Long Term Care Integration Project
Planning Committee Meeting
September 12, 2007
Mrs. C &
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, Feb. 1997
1. Introductory Module – What is the problem and what are our solutions.
2. Problem Solving and Finding Resources within the Continuum of Care
3. Aging: Expectations and Challenges
4. Disabilities (physical and cognitive) and Behavioral Health Issues
5. Preferences, Environmental, Societal, and Cultural Impact on Health and Wellness
6. Supporting the Consumer as a Co-Producer of His/Her Own Health
7. Meeting the Needs of the Consumer through Teaming via Communication/Negotiation Skills
8. Patient Safety and Ethical Practice: Legal and Ethical Issues and Quality Improvement