We wanted to lay in the sun, relax, and have no worries. So we decided to take a trip to Kauai to quickly lose ourselves in the quiet majesty of the island's lush tropical setting and extraordinary natural heritage. We have heard about it from our friends and wanted to discover the oldest Hawaiian I
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. We wanted to lay in the sun, relax, and have no worries. So we decided to take a trip to Kauai to quickly lose ourselves in the quiet majesty of the island's lush tropical setting and extraordinary natural heritage. We have heard about it from our friends and wanted to discover the oldest Hawaiian Island for ourselves!
3. Day 1 Left for Newark Airport
Stopped in L.A. and continued to Lihue
Rented a Chrysler Sebring Convertible
Checked into the Radisson Beach Resort
Lava drinks by the pool
Drove along Kauai’s coast
4. Our Beautiful Resort Some room features and amenities:
Ocean, Lagoon, Garden/Pool Views
Complimentary coffee/tea every morning
Balcony in all guest rooms
Laundry Machines (coin-operated)
5. Day 2 Yummy pancake breakfast
Lazy time by the pool
Dinner at Gaylord’s Restaurant
Romantic walk at the resort
6. We took a romantic walk by our resort and enjoyed each other’s company as we watched the sunset.
7. Day 3
Free coffee and granola bars
Kayaking up the Wailua River
Whaler’s Restaurant & Microbrewery
8. Day 4 Free coffee in the lounge= $0
Sunbathing at the pool and sipping on fruity drinks= $16
Shopping at Hilo Hattie’s= $80
Buying a coconut Bikini and going back to the room= priceless!
9. After a long nap… Drove to Poipu
Visited the Hyatt Regency Resort
Dinner and a show
Drove back to our hotel
10. Day 5
Coffee and granola bars
Helicopter ride around Kauai
Pizza lunch by Lihue’s airport
Drinks at the Lizard Lounge Bar & Grill
11. Day 6 Yummy pancake breakfast again!
Hike in Lydgate State Park
Hot day so we relaxed by the pool
Drove to Poipu to the Beach House
Back to resort for pool side drinks!
12. Day 7
Spa massages at the resort
Lunch at Bubba’s Burgers
Drove to the Lihue airport
Departed to L.A. / Newark
Jersey here we are!
13. References: http://www.google.com/
14. Thanks to: my sweet boyfriend for being understanding
my brother for lending me his room and his scanner
my great friends Colleen and Walter for all their help
my classmates and teacher for being so patient