Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia. Member Services Member evaluations 2011 Borough of Chambersburg. Member Evaluations. General Information Member: Chambersburg Main Contact: John Leary Pipeline: Texas Eastern Region: Southern Service Area: Franklin County .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Borough of Chambersburg
Main Contact: John Leary
Pipeline: Texas Eastern
Service Area: Franklin County
Vital Signs - Customers
- Residential 4,448
- Commercial 824
- AG 0
- Firm Industrial 6
- Interruptible 19
Vital Signs – Annual Throughput & Sales
- Residential 292,591 Mcf / Yr.
- Commercial 289,878 Mcf / Yr.
- AG & Firm Industrial 58,427 Mcf / Yr.
- Interruptible 331,920 Mcf / Yr.
Vital Signs – Financials
(000’s) - - - -$2,470
(000’s) $119 213 245 271 248
(000’s) - - $350 365 375
Vital Signs – Rate of Lost and Unaccounted For Gas
Standard Services Delivery
Budget Forecast: No
Retail Tracker: No
Industrial Billing Rate Notices (#): Yes
Rate Study: Yes
Marketing Program: Yes
Communication Services: Yes
Issues / Concerns
Engagement Level Measurement
- SRCS - PACE
- Hedge Program - Regional Meetings
- AMM - Budget Forecast
- Rate Trackers - Communications
- Financing Program (MS) - Rebate Program
- Effective Network - Print Ads
- Radio Advertising - TV Advertising
- Website Advertising - Sales Champion
Gas Authority Engagement Level
Marketing & Sales Engagement Level