What Makes Up a PC?. Objectives. At the end of this session, you will be able to: List the various input devices. Input Devices. Input Devices. Some of the important computer input devices are: Mouse Keyboard Scanner Microphone Web camera. Mouse.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
There are different types of keys on the keyboard:
The insertion point is the blinking line that indicates the position on the screen where the text will appear as it is being typed
1. Identify and list the input device(s) for the task that you have described in Activity 2.2.1. Share the results with your partner.
2. Notepad is used to type text. It is used as one would use a real-life notepad. Type a paragraph about your family in Notepad. To start Notepad, click Start, point to All Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Notepad. Observe the movement of the insertion point as you type.
1. If you want to provide data for performing a calculation on a computer, you will require a/an ____________ device.
2. Name three categories of keys found on a computer keyboard.
3. You have a photograph you would like to include in a lesson you have typed on your computer. To copy the photograph onto your computer, you can use a _________.
4. To record a live motion video of a school function, you need a/an ______________.
5. The device you will use to record your voice on the computer is
In this session, you have learnt about: