Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Michigan Medicaid on BCBSM web-DENIS Eligibility Requests and Responses
2. Agenda Web-DENIS Information
Review of the Process
Medicaid on web-DENIS Functionality
How to access web-DENIS
3. Web-DENIS Information: Collaborative effort between BCBSM and MDCH.
Internet based eligibility verification system.
Available to Medicaid Providers free of charge (Participating and Non-Participating BC/BS providers)
Participating BC/BS Providers are already familiar with using web-DENIS.
4. The Process
5. Medicaid on web-DENIS Functionality User can submit single request or roster request (up to 10 requests at one time).
Single Date of Service is entered but user receives eligibility for the entire month.
Provides the following eligibility information:
Medicaid (Title XIX) - Coverage not active
ABW - Pending Eligibility
MOMS - Third Party Liability (TPL)
CSHCS (Title V) - Dental Information
Coming in July MIChild eligibility.
6. How to access web-DENIS
8. How to access web-DENIS
10. How to access web-DENIS
12. How to access web-DENIS
14. How to access web-DENIS
16. How to access web-DENIS
18. How to access web-DENIS
20. Example # 1
22. Example # 2
24. Example # 3
26. Example # 4
28. Questions Contact Provider Inquiry at 1-800-292-2550 or e-mail email@example.com .
Technical Problems, contact BCBSM at 1-877-BLUE-WEB (1-877-258-3932).