Amphibians and Reptiles (B) Herpetology (C) Science Olympiad 2008. Judy Jones East Chapel Hill High. You May Bring to the Event. Unaltered Official National List of Amphibians and Reptiles (posted on NSO site) One published field guide which may be written in or tagged
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Amphibians and Reptiles (B)Herpetology (C)Science Olympiad 2008
East Chapel Hill High
guide which may be
written in or tagged
with Post-its or
No printed labels)
(Sounds on above three sites)
“There will be a balance between amphibian, turtle, and reptile questions with some questions on crocodilians.”
All questions restricted to specimens on Official National List:
B – (F) Ranidae
1. What is the order and family of this specimen?
2. What is the diet of the young of this species?
3. What is the diet of the adults?
4. How long from egg to hatchling?
5. Why do humans kill these organisms?
1. Give Order, Sub-
order, family and
genus of this species.
2. What is the
Geographic range of
3. What is the
function of the
4. What are main threats to iguana populations?
5. How do iguanas protect their clutches of eggs?
1. Give the Order, Family and Genus of this specimen?
2. What is the common name of this specimen?
3. What is the structure on the back foot used for?
4. How does this specimen differ from the Bufonidae?
5. How do they survive extreme drought?