PROCESS CONTROL GROUP. Dept. of Chemical Engineering NTNU, Trondheim. RESEARCH. Plantwide control and optimization (including self-optimizing control) Feedback as a tool to reduce the effect of uncertainty (including robust control)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Dept. of Chemical Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
1. About Norway and Trondheim
2. About my Department
3. About my group
4. Plantwide control - control structures
5. Self-optimizing control
6. Example: Tennessee Eastman process
7. Stabilizing control - Pole vectors
8. Controllability analysis
9. Feedback - The forgotten trick
10. Distillation column control and dynamics
11. The worlds simplest PI-tuning rules.