1.A person that is well known and important. A. CharityB. EminentC. Modest. 2.Showing kindness by giving money or gifts to organizations that need them. A. ModestB. CharityC. Eminent. 3. A person does not brag or show off. A. ModestB. CharityC. Eminent. 4. Someone is unhappy because things have not turned out the way they wanted them to.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Lesson 10 Vocabulary Quiz The Secret Ingredient
2. 1.A person that is well known and important A. Charity
3. 2.Showing kindness by giving money or gifts to organizations that need them A. Modest
4. 3. A person does not brag or show off A. Modest
5. 4. Someone is unhappy because things have not turned out the way they wanted them to A. Inadequate
6. 5. Not good as large as something needs to be A. Disgruntled
7. 6.Feeling shock or disgusted about something A. Aghast
8. 7.Upset about something and not sure how to deal with it. A. Amends
9. 8. Making positive changes to something A. Amends
10. 9. Someone who forgets things easily A. Concoction
11. 10.Mix of different things usually mixed together with no planning A. Concoction