CAVR Certification & Recertification. “To succeed, we must first believe that we can .” Michael Korda. Statement of Purpose.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“To succeed, we must first believe
that we can.”
“CAVR Certification designation recognizes and promotes through the certification process excellence in the administration of volunteer resources based on national standards of professionalism.”
CAVR Certification Committee - 2005
A “Standard” is defined as something set
up and established as a rule for measuring
or as a model to be followed.
1. Become a member of CAVR or renew your membership
2. Go to www.cavr.org to download certification or recertification package or receive package from CAVR Certification Chair
3. If Certifying, contact Certification Chair to receive an ID# and if you wish, request a Mentor
4. Ensure all requirements are met in the certification or re-certification criteria before proceeding
5. Send completed package & application fee to CAVR Chair of Certification
6. Must be postmarked no later than December 31st (Recertification) or February 28th (Certification)
7. Papers distributed & reviewed by CAVR markers
8. Certification awarded at National Conference in the presence of your peers and colleagues
A mind stretched by a new idea can never go back to its original dimensions.
Oliver Wendell Holmes