Jews in America. By Ellis H. Adler. Information. Prior to Coming to America. They were dispersed from there homeland Palestine in the 1 st century Numerous small communities of Jew in Europe Discriminated by the church and civic authorities
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Ellis H. Adler
7) What rights were Jews guaranteed by the English and what rights did they gain?
8) What were major country(ies) that expelled Jews and what years?
9) When were civil rights granted to Jews by Stuyvest?
10) Who was Haym Solomon
6) C) English took over in 1665
7) B) Religious tolerance
8) D) All of the above
9) A) 1657
10) D)All of the above
Who took over Brazil from the Dutch, and what did they do to the previous inhabitants?
6) C) West Indies, Britain, Holland, Spain, and Portugal
7) B) Hidden Jews converted during Inquisition
8) A) More rights for Jews
9) B) Build synagogues
10) A) the colonies