ICU Collaborative Outcomes Congress. Landmark Medical Center September 22, 2009. Landmark’s Team. Daily rounds included team lead, clinical pharmacist, and individual nursing staff. The nurses voiced the following concerns:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Landmark Medical Center
September 22, 2009
Disciplines will round together daily individual nursing staff.
1.Daily goals will be identified by utilizing input from all disciplines
2. Improved patient outcomes resulting from this collaboration of care
3. Increased SAQ scores in the areas of job satisfaction and teamwork.
1. Intensivists keep varying hours
2. Coordination of disciplines to meet at one time
3. Workloads of each discipline
4. Staff resistance to interruption in nursing care
Enhanced Team individual nursing staff.
Education individual nursing staff.
= Ice Cream Sundae Celebration