ICU Collaborative Outcomes Congress. Landmark Medical Center September 22, 2009. Landmark’s Team. Daily rounds included team lead, clinical pharmacist, and individual nursing staff. The nurses voiced the following concerns:
Landmark Medical Center
September 22, 2009
Disciplines will round together daily individual nursing staff.
1.Daily goals will be identified by utilizing input from all disciplines
2. Improved patient outcomes resulting from this collaboration of care
3. Increased SAQ scores in the areas of job satisfaction and teamwork.
1. Intensivists keep varying hours
2. Coordination of disciplines to meet at one time
3. Workloads of each discipline
4. Staff resistance to interruption in nursing care
Enhanced Team individual nursing staff.
Education individual nursing staff.
= Ice Cream Sundae Celebration