How To Write A Proposal That’s Accepted Every Time. Faculty of Computer and Information Technology Department of Computer Information Systems (C.I.S) Supervisor DR: Eyad Alshareef. Group Member. Ammar Kamal Abbasi 20082174021
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How To Write A Proposal That’s
Accepted Every Time
Faculty of Computer and Information Technology
Department of Computer Information Systems
DR: Eyad Alshareef
Ammar Kamal Abbasi 20082174021
Malik Sayah Jaddou’ 20080174067
- Definition of Proposal
- The purposes of Proposal
- Who writes the Proposal ?
- The contents of a proposal
The project proposal is usually developed from discussions among key stakeholders, and is generally written by marketing personnel, a project sponsor, or a project manager.
What Should a Proposal Contain?
The proposal should contain a detailed explanation of the:
- Justification of the project;
- Activities and implementation timeline;
- Methodology; and human, material and financial resources required.
To write an effective proposal, it must contain
many of the properties such as:
1) Title of Business Proposal
3) Short Statement of the Problem
4)Solution to the Problem (We are discuss 4 points)
5 ) Budget
6) Resumes of proposed Project Staff
7) resources will be required