Stephen Schwartz Broadway, Theater legend . What makes Stephen's plays stand out . his plays stand out because they are musicals. Some Broadway Musicals are My Fair Lady, A chorus Line, Rent, Chicago, cats, and Mamma Mia. Which are all musicals inspired by Stephen's plays.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
In 1971, he wrote music and new lyrics for Godspell, for which he won several awards including two Grammys.
2. What was his first play that was a hit
3. He writes songs for most of his plays True or False.
4. How Many Awards did he win
5. Did he attend college True or False.
6. Was he born march 6, 1948 True or False
7. Was wicked a hit True or false
8. Did he write a song for Pocahontas True or False
9. Did he earn a spot in the hall of fame True or False.
65, 72, or 49