Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. Like LINUX or MS Windows, SCADA is an Operating System
3. Understanding SCADA Terminology
4. Workforce Development Implications
5. SCADA crosses many industries and includes many occupations
6. IT Support and SCADA
7. Production, Maintenance & SCADA
8. The first thing we need to look at is…
9. Key Occupations: Wage Differences Across Industries
10. Start looking at the benefits part of the equation
11. Training and Credentialing: For What?
12. Questions LorieLorie
13. Contact and Resource Information Contacts
Patrick J. Holwell
5500 S. Quebec St. Ste. 175
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Email: [email protected]
Get Into Water! Project Manager
Arapahoe/Douglas Works! Website: www.adworks.org
Economic Modeling Specialists, Inc.
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment Statistics LorieLorie