For Sale. Guerrilla. What is Gorilla Marketing?. Session Objective. To give you an overview of Guerrilla Marketing To ask you to examine your marketing behaviours To get you to think outside the box To challenge you to see if there is a better way of marketing your business
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
What is Gorilla Marketing?
To give you an overview of Guerrilla Marketing
To ask you to examine your marketing behaviours
To get you to think outside the box
To challenge you to see if there is a better way of marketing your business
To entertain you for the next hour or so!
Guerrilla marketing is a body of unconventional ethical ways of pursuing conventional goals
Guerrilla marketing is a proven method of achieving profits with minimum outlay
Guerrilla marketing can be as different from conventional marketing as guerrilla warfare is from conventional warfare
Guerrilla marketing is about matching the wits of your competitors, rather than their budgets.
Small business failures are reaching record numbers and one of the main reasons for the failures is a failure to understand marketing
Guerrilla marketing has been proven in action to work for small businesses around the world. It works because it's simple to understand, easy to implement and outrageously inexpensive.
certainty in an uncertain world,
economy in a high-priced world,
simplicity in a complicated world, and
marketing awareness in a clueless world.
Guerrilla entrepreneurs know that the journey is the goal. They also realise that they are in control of the enterprise, not the other way around, and that if they are dissatisfied with the journey, that they are missing the point of the journey itself.
The guerrilla entrepreneur always operates according to a plan, They know who they are, where they are going, and how they will get there. they are prepared, know that anything can and will happen, and can deal with the barriers to success because their plan has foreseen them and shown exactly how to surmount them.
Plan Re Evaluator
The guerrilla entrepreneur is flexible. He or she is guided by a strategy but knows the difference between a guide and a master. When it is necessary for change, the guerrilla changes, accepting change as part of the status quo, not ignoring or battling it. He or she adapts to new situations, realises that service is whatever their customers want it to be, and knows that inflexible things become brittle and break.
The guerrilla entrepreneur is constantly learning. Guerrillas have an enormous appetite for new information.
Watch TV, Videos anything
Listen to most anything
They Get Involved
They Complete Qualifications
Whether you know it or not, you're marketing yourself every day, because everyday you need to:
Make a sale,
Interest a prospect,
Make new associations or to network,
In short you are always sending messages about yourself
But how are you sending these messages?
What you carry
Tone of voice
Do Your Clients Like What They See?
1. Who are you now? If friends described you, what would they say? Be honest rather than complimentary.
2. What do you want out of life? Be specific.3. How will you know when you've achieved it?
You market yourself with:
Your faxes and
Your brochures and other printed material.
You also market yourself with your attitude and your ethics
How’re your ethics and attitude!
Your attitude to your colleagues
Your attitude to your customers
Your attitude to your industry
Your attitude to your competitors, and
How are your Business ethics.
Getting to know yourself
Working out exactly what you want
Getting round to writing it all down
Actually doing something about it.
1. The state of the economy must always be considered, for it dictates which marketing tactics will work best. In a difficult economy, guerrillas adjust their marketing by speaking more to customers than prospects and by working like demons to gain referral and follow-up business.
2. The competitive scene is part of reality because competitors have more information than ever before, and they use it to add fuel to their marketing. You just can’t ignore competitors who are out to win the hearts and minds of your customers.
3. The latest technology is reality because it enables guerrillas to produce more marketing tools, to expose their message to more people, and to reduce their marketing costs as they become increasingly involved with desktop publishing, the Internet, speedy communications and affordable new media.
4. The news of the day has a major impact on reality. Your prospects keep up with the news and they react accordingly. Unless you do the same, expect the worst.
5. Reality also includes your marketing budget because you must live within it and make it stretch to its fullest extent. Now, more than ever, that budget enables guerrillas to market actively but not expensively.
6. Reality is the inevitable clutter of other marketing, the blizzard of direct mail each day, the increasing sophistication of marketing techniques that your clients and prospects receive.
7. Reality is knowing that your prospects have things on their mind other than your marketing and as to why they should buy what you’re selling. Guerrillas adapt their marketing to that reality by facing it squarely.
8. Reality is knowing the difference between a motivating marketing message and a clever marketing message. Many marketers haven’t a clue as to the difference and often mistake the two.
Do You Know the Difference?
9. Alas, reality is also a ho-hum attitude on the public’s mind when it comes to marketing. They have many things to consider each day and you can be pretty certain that marketing is not one of them.
10. Finally, reality is knowing the value of commitment to your plan. Reality is seeing clearly that marketing is not an event, but a process. It’s a process that takes time. If you’re not willing to invest that time, along with your money and your energy, you’re living in an unreal world. Guerrillas strive to live in the same world as their prospects and customers.
Knows that the journey is the goal
Achieves balance from the very start
Is not in a hurry
Uses stress as a benchmark
Looks forward to work
Lives in the present
Understands the precious nature of time
Operates according to a plan
Has an upbeat attitude .
Attitudinal Transformation takes time effort and determination, but can be done
Identify the negative attitudes that you have, then work on them one at a time replacing them with positive attitudes And be patient.
Is guided by a strategy
Aims for results more than growth
Is dependent upon many people
Is constantly learning
Is passionate about work
Is focused on the goal
Has no weaknesses
Is disciplined about the tasks at hand.
Guerrilla Marketing Design is PURPOSEFUL
Guerrillas design for RECOGNITION
Guerrilla’s design for READABILITY
Guerrilla’s design for SIMPLICITY
Guerrillas design for SELECTIVE EMPHASIS.
Guerrillas design to be VISUAL
Guerrillas design for EFFICIENCY
Guerrillas recognise design's LIMITATION
Guerrillas design freely by DELEGATION
Guerrilla designers are CRAFTSMEN.
Act now and save 20% on next month's price!
Register Today and Get Started Immediately
Click to Hear What My Clients Have to Say
Attend Tonight's Course and Learn how to Enhance Customer Loyalty.
Commit totally to your business
Share your profits to help develop the business
Motivate your partners
Treat every sales person who visits you as special
Communicate all that you know
Appreciate what your associates do.
Celebrate your success
Listen to everyone in your company
Exceed your customer's expectations
Control your expenses better than competitors
Swim upstream and avoid conventional wisdom
Don’t sound canned.
Be an Expert
Educate your clients (send them articles or newsletters or train them)
Visit people who have stopped using your services, don’t phone!
Publicise your name and logo
Leave a list of all the reasons someone should use you when you visit a client.
Mirror your client
Sell your benefits, not your tools or equipment
Ask for the sale (what do I have to do to get the order now?)
Sell to specific people (not a standard pitch)
Send a note of thanks to the people you called on
Sell by appointment, cold call in between.
Are You A Sales Pro?
The sales pro shows consistency
The sales pro shows persistence
The sales pro is thorough
The sales pro does little things well
The sales pro is detail conscious
The sales pro keeps accurate sales call records.
Are You A Sales Pro?
The sales pro follows-up by phone, by mail and in person
The sales pro sets aside 2-3 hours a week to telephone for appointments and thank last weeks calls
The sales pro keeps their promises
How about it - are you a sales pro?
Guerrilla Marketing is Fun
Guerrilla Marketers think outside the box
Guerrilla Marketing is Cheaper
Guerrilla Marketing Works
Can You Be A Guerrilla Marketer?