Organizational Objectives. The Importance of objectives. Give businesses a sense of direction, purpose and unity Form the foundation of business decision making Help to encourage strategic thinking Provide the basis for measuring and controlling the performance of the workforce.
- Reducing pollution by using environmental friendly production methods
- recycling of waste materials
- disposal of waste in an environmental friendly way
- Offer staff sufficient rest breaks during their
- Financial dishonesty
- Environmental neglect
- Exploitation of the workforce
- Exploitation of suppliers.
- Exploitation of consumers.
Advantages of ethical behaviour
Improved corporate image.
Increased customer loyalty
Improved staff motivation
Improved staff moral