Organizational Objectives. The Importance of objectives. Give businesses a sense of direction, purpose and unity Form the foundation of business decision making Help to encourage strategic thinking Provide the basis for measuring and controlling the performance of the workforce.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Reducing pollution by using environmental friendly production methods
- recycling of waste materials
- disposal of waste in an environmental friendly way
- Offer staff sufficient rest breaks during their
- Financial dishonesty
- Environmental neglect
- Exploitation of the workforce
- Exploitation of suppliers.
- Exploitation of consumers.
Advantages of ethical behaviour
Improved corporate image.
Increased customer loyalty
Improved staff motivation
Improved staff moral