Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Changes for ‘08 National Park Community College
3. Changes to ARHealth Restructuring of Benefit Options with fewer plans 2 Plan Options instead of 4
ARHealth & ARHealth HD PPO
No HMO, POS or PPO
2 Benefit Coordinators instead of 4
Health Advantage & NovaSys Health
No Blue Cross & Blue Shield or QualChoice
4. Changes to ARHealth POS “Style” Plan: The structure of an HMO with the choice of a PPO
Co-pays are primary method of payment
Primary Care Physician is Recommended but not Required
Greatly Expanded Networks
No Referrals Required
(may be subject to Balance Bill)
5. Is There Another Option? ARHealth HD PPO
Offered thru the NovaSys Health Network
Deductible & co-insurance is primary method to pay for medical services
Open Access PPO plan
Significantly Lower premium
Healthy Employee only coverage less than $5 per payroll
Not right for everybody
6. What are the Options for ‘08?
Health Advantage Network
NovaSys Health Network
ARHealth HD PPO
NovaSys Health Network
7. Benefit Enhancements Additional vaccines & immunizations have
been added to the Wellness/Preventative Care
benefits, including Gardasil (females ages 9–26)
and Zostavax Vaccine (adults age 60 & over).
Out-Patient Rehabilitation services coinsurance
reduced from 20% to 10%.
New Utilization and Case Management Services
will be provided.
Enhanced TMJ/TMD Coverage
8. Benefit Changes Copayments for Specialist Office Visit were
increased to $35 and Physician Office visits were increased to $25.
Preferred (Tier II) Prescription Copayments were increased to $30 and the Non-Preferred (Tier III)
Prescription Copayments were increased to $60
Out-Patient Radiology Services has a $250
copayment along with a 10% coinsurance. These
fees would apply for radiology services such as
MRI, CT, MRA, and PET Scans. It will not apply to
9. Benefit Changes Annual Coinsurance limit has been increased for the family to $2,000.
Coinsurance increased to 10% for many
In-Network services and to 40% for most
Preventative services for dental and vision are
no longer available
10. Questions ? ?