. . . . The Millennium Mindset"An Entrepreneurial Perspective. Entrepreneurship is an integrated concept that permeates an individual's business in an innovative manner. It is this perspective that has revolutionized the way business is conducted at every level and in every country.. Entrepreneurial Perspective.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Entrepreneurship Education in the 21st Century: From Legitimization to LeadershipbyDr. Donald F. KuratkoThe Kelley School of BusinessIndiana University - Bloomington
4. Emerging Issues
5. Emerging Issues in Entrepreneurship
6. Emerging Issues (cont.)
7. Emerging Issues (cont.)
12. Concerns/Challenges for Entrepreneurship Education
24. The Shortage
31. The “DotCom” Legacy
33. The Academia/Business Incongruence
Administration “Revolving Door”
“Power of One”
47. A Call To Action!
A Call for Leadership!
52. PARADIGM PARALYSIS Terminal Disease of Certainty