8 Foods Natural Body Immune System Amplifier B y: 1. Erina Aprilia Hidayati 115100900111037 2. Layyin Yeprila N. 115100900111039 3. Wida Agus Z. 115100613111001 4. Fatmawati U.H. 115100907111011.
8 Foods Natural Body Immune System AmplifierBy:1. ErinaApriliaHidayati1151009001110372. LayyinYeprilaN.1151009001110393. WidaAgusZ.1151006131110014. FatmawatiU.H.115100907111011
1. Green teaGreen tea contains antioxidant EGCG, which may reduce the risk of various types of cancer. Susan Bowerman, assistant director at the Center for Human Nutrition, University of California, Los Angeles revealed “phytonutrients in tea also supports the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract. ” According to him, phytonutrients works by inhibiting the growth of bad bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract such as E. coli, Clostridium, and Salmonella, so that good bacteria work is not disrupted. This is important because, 70% of the body’s immune system in the gastrointestinal tract. Self-consumption of 4 cups of green tea a day to get the benefits.
2. Chili“Chili stimulate metabolism, acting as a natural blood thinner and helps release endorphins, ” says Gunnar Petersen, celebrity trainer certified. Chili is also rich in beta carotene, which converts vitamin A in the blood and fight infection. Similarly, in charge of capsaicin inhibits neuropeptide (chemicals that cause inflammation). Spicy chili even contain anticancer. Eat one tablespoon of chili per day to help the body stay in shape.
3. Blueberries“The fruit into small pieces that are powerful it can help prevent various diseases, from cancer to heart disease, ” said Ryan Andrews, director of research at Precision Nutrition, Toronto, Canada. One serving plate or equivalent to 3.5 ounces of blueberries contain more antioxidants than any fruit. Combine with lemon and strawberry and then blender, it will become a powerful super food to fight various diseases.
4. Cinnamon or Cinnamon SticksKnown as a sweetener and flavor complement for Indian food, cinnamon rich in antioxidants that inhibit blood clotting and bacterial growth (including bad breath that makes minder). “Various studies also show that cinnamon helps stabilize blood sugar, reduce type 2 diabetes, ” says dietitian Nancy Clarke, author of Nancy Clarke’s Sports Nutrition Guidebook (Human Kinetics, 1996). Bonus, cinnamon can reduce bad cholesterol. Try half a teaspoon per day, mix in drinks.
5. Dates / datesDates enriched with potassium, manganese, and antioxidants, this fruit helps to support the appropriate pH level for the body, making difficult pathogens into the heart of the body’s defenses. On date palm fiber can reduce insulin levels and blood sugar, reduce the risk of diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Select dates dark skinned because they contain more nutrients, eat four dates a day to support your immune system.
6. Mushrooms Mushroom delicious when added to brown rice. But mushrooms are also rich in antioxidants called ergothioneine, which protects cells from growing abnormally grow and replicate into mutant cells. “In essence, the fungus can reduce the risk of cancer,” says Susan Bowerman, who recommends half a cup of mushroom consumption to twice a week. Cook with red wine, which contains antioxidant resveratrol, will increase endurance.
7.PomegranatePomegranate juice can reduce the risk of cancer, thanks to the polyphenol content of the so-called ellagitannin that gives color to the fruit. A recent study at UCLA found that pomegranate juice may slow prostate cancer cells by a factor of six. Drink a cup of pomegranate juice every day.
dubbed the forbidden fruit of sensual and has a special attraction. More than that, this fruit has many health benefits, namely:
-. Lowering cholesterol levels. -. Preventing lung cancer and healthy – tuberculosis. -. Preventing heart disease and stroke. -. Lose weight. -. Keeping teeth healthy. -. Make women stay beautiful -. It protects the body from the flu virus.