Lifelong Learning in Denmark Søren Kristensen Director The Danish National Centre for the Development of Vocational Education and Training Metropolitan University College. NCE Søren Kristensen. Tradition for lifelong learning in Denmark. Folk High Schools
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The Danish National Centre for the Development of Vocational Education and Training
Metropolitan University College
Tradition for lifelong learning in Denmark
Drivers for lifelong learning strategy
1. Acquisition of formal qualifications
2. Accreditation of prior (experiential) learning
4. Exploitation of open and distance learning techniques
5. State subvention for companies sending employees on training courses
6. Use of existing schools and training centres
Does it work?