Bilgaon Micro-Hydel Project. AID Austin Project Proposal By Gagan Bhalla. Bilgaon Micro-Hydel Project. Summary Info Located in Bilgaon, Maharashtra. Purpose: - Provide electricity to two tribal villages (Bilgaon + Maal) - Tribal belt of Narmada valley above submergence area.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
AID Austin Project Proposal
By Gagan Bhalla
- Provide electricity to two tribal villages (Bilgaon + Maal)
- Tribal belt of Narmada valley above submergence area.
- 191 unelectrified adivasi households in Bilgaon.
- 1 Ashramshala (residential school) holding 300 students.
- Can be extended to Maal village having 160 households.
- Employment (10 jobs).
- Community controlled grinding units.
- Easier access to drinking water for womenfolk.
Power Project Sizing
AID MD ($3500)
AID Ann Arbor ($2500)
Ann Arbor may increase by $1000
Estimated Project Cost (Rs)
Weir & intake-> 75,000
Channel & forebay-> 35,000
Anchor blocks-> 10,000
Power house-> 15,000
Design & supervision-> 15,000
Distribution (approx.)-> 2,00,000
Extension to Maal -> 2,00,000
Grand Total-> 9,25,000 (Approx $19,000)
Current Status of Project Work
Starts 2nd week of April.
1.5 months X 40 people. All households.
Austin, we have a go…