Please Note: Information contained in this document is considered LENOVO CONFIDENTIAL For Lenovo Internal Use Only Do Not Copy or Distribute!!. For Lenovo APR Service only. IdeaPad U550 Hardware Disassembly. Preparation. Legend. Screw. Cable. Movement. Comment. Remove Battery.
Please Note:Information contained in this document is consideredLENOVO CONFIDENTIALFor Lenovo Internal Use OnlyDo Not Copy or Distribute!!
For Lenovo APR Service only
1. Turn the notebook over.
2. Unlock and hold the latches, and turn over the battery.
Unlock the latch and push the ODD module out.
Remove 6 screws and take HDD/Memory door away.
Pull two latches and pop the Memory module up to the 45°angles, and then pull out the module in that angle.
Remove 1 screw and pull out the HDD module.
1. Release the latches and take the Keyboard up.
2. Disconnect the cable and take the Keyboard away.
Remove 2 screws and 4 antennas to take the two modules away.
1. Remove 18 screws.
2. Remove 2 screws and 5 cables and take Top Cover away.
Remove the screws and take USB board and Speaker away.
Card Reader BD
Remove 3 cables and 1 screw to take the Motherboard away
Remove the screw and take CRT Board away.
Remove the screws and take Card Reader Board away.
Remove the screw and take Mini Board away.
Release all antennas, remove screws then take LCD module away.
Disassemble upper side first
1. Remove 4 rubbers and screws then take the LCD front cover away.
2. Remove 4 screws to take LCD away.
3. Disconnect LCD cable and Camera cable.