Things Fall Apart. By Chinua Achebe. Taking Two-sided Notes. Chinua Achebe1.Religion1. 2.2. 3.3. 4.4. 5.5. TFA/Other1.Marriage1. 2.- 3.- 4.- 5. 6.- Igbo People1.- 2.2. 3.3.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Things Fall Apart
By Chinua Achebe
11. Conflict- external or internal
12. Theme- a unifying or dominant idea, motif, etc., as in a work of art
13. Diction- style of speaking or writing as dependent upon choice of words
14. Purpose- the reason for the written work
15. Audience- the persons reached by a book
The process of marrying involves
the same for the man to the woman's family
*** After the rise of Colonialism, the way the Igbo dressed changed. These changes made the Igbo adopt Westernized clothing such as shirts and trousers for the men. For women, a puffed sleeve blouse along with two wrappers and a head tie are worn.[
With your seat partner, review your notes from today.