Welcome to Earth and Space Science!. Ms. Steinmetz Mrs. Ellis. Supplies. Binder (1 ½ inch or larger) 8 tabs Loose leaf paper Pencil or pen (not red) Optional: colored pencils. Classroom Behavioral Expectations (Rules):.
1. Know the lab activity, especially safety issues, BEFORE coming to lab.
2. Students may not work in the laboratory without a teacher present.
3. Never perform experiments not assigned by the teacher.
4. Never eat, drink, or chew gum in lab. Never taste, smell, or touch chemicals.
5. Do not wear contacts lenses when chemicals are being used in lab.
6. Before beginning: tie back long hair, roll up loose sleeves, put on required protective equipment.
7. Keep work area clean and organized. Clean your work area at the end of lab.
8. are being used in lab.Report ALL accidents, incidents, or hazards to the teacher immediately.
9. Know and follow all safety procedures.
9.1 Know the location of all safety equipment
9.2 The teacher is the only one permitted to clean up or handle broken glass.
9.3 Turn off all equipment during any school fire or other drill.
Please fill out the following information on your note card so we can get to know you better.
Do you have internet access at home (yes/no) Class period ________