Science project …. Done by :- alyazia alkaabi Maitha alkaabi Alreem alshamsi 9.56. Aluminum . Al . The benefits of aluminum . The benefits we can use it in packaging , electrical , industrial , transportation , aerospace and weapons , food , chemical , petroleum .
Done by :- alyaziaalkaabi
The benefits of aluminum
The benefits we can use it in packaging , electrical , industrial , transportation , aerospace and weapons , food , chemical , petroleum .
* Risk of damage to aluminum entry solution aluminum to the human body because they cause cancer body .
The benefits of calcium
* Calcium salts make up about 70 percent of bone by weight and give your bone its strength and rigidity .
* Prevent osteoporosis weakness of the bone help in the growth of the baby bone
* Calcium supplements, which many people consume hoping to ward off osteoporosis, may increase the risk of heart attack by as much as 30 percentage
The benefits of iron
Iron is a trace mineral that is essential for our health . Forming a part of the red pigment called hemoglobin in the blood , it gives blood the dark red color and helps transport oxygen to our cells
* The research has shown that the high level of iron to individuals over the age of fifty related injury and Alzheimer's disease , heart disease and aging and diabetes .
The benefits of magnesium
Natural calm ( magnesium powder ) helps calcium supplements work much better . It also helps the assimilation of potassium .
The benefits of sodium
The riskof sodium
The benefits of potassium :-
The risk of potassium
* Potassium affect cardiac function and cause arrhythmia
* Oxygen necessary for breathing human , animal and plant .
* oxygen can be harmful for asthmatics and support recommendations to use the minimum concentration required to maintain target O2 saturation.
The benefits of magnesium
* Benefits were so great that the body 70% water , hydrogen , an essential part of the installation of water shall be a significant benefits .
The risk of magnesium
* Danger of magnesium metal is due to its flammability as when it is ignited, it will continously burn generating vast amount of heat with flashing intense white light that can damage human eye when starred longer.
* it helps in the spreading of iodine evenly throughout the body. Lithium may increase the gray matter nerve cells of the brain by three percent.
* Lithium Carbonate has various Psychiatric applications. As far as I know it is used medicinally. It's not addictive nor does it cause hallucinations or dependency. It is fairly safe, if taken as directed.
The benefits of silicon
* useful in taking care of nails, hair and skin. The health benefits of silicon also play a vital role in the prevention of atherosclerosis, insomnia, skin disorders and tuberculosis .
The risk of silicon
* Silicon is not known to be toxic, but if breathed in as a fine silica/silicate dust it may cause chronic respiratory problems. Silicates such as asbestos are carcinogenic.
you like our