News. Essay due: - Oct. 29 if all presentations made by Oct. 24 - Oct. 31 if all presentations made by Oct. 29 Template for essay available in: http://diablo.phys.northwestern.edu/~mvelasco/Physics110-2013.html.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- 3 teams of panelist
- Each team will be in charge of a specific topic
- Panelist will send list of reading material one week before panel, that is on Friday
- Other teams responsible for discussing the topic with their corresponding teammates and send list of questions to panelist by Tuesday night
- Panelist make their presentations and the global discussion takes place on Thursday
- Reading material proposed by panelist due: Nov. 1- Internal discussion finished by : Nov. 5- Submission of questions to panelist evening: Nov. 5- Panel #1: Nov. 7
(5 people)- Reading material proposed by panelists due: Nov. 8- Internal discussion finished by : Nov. 12- Submission of questions to panelist evening: Nov. 12- Panel #2: Nov. 14
- Reading material proposed by panelist due: Nov. 15- Internal discussion finished by : Nov. 19- Submission of questions to panelist evening: Nov. 19- Panel #3: Nov. 21