The benefits of Colostrum are numerous when talking about GI health. Colostrum is certainly an essential part of the protocol I use in order to treat every gastrointestinal problem. As a matter of fact, it is even a part of Mother Nature's protocol when it comes to preventing GI problems as well as other health problems.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Benefits of Colostrum: The Missing Link in GI Health Dr. Albert Snow
2. The benefits of colostrum are numerous when talking about GI health.
3. Colostrum is certainly an essential part of the protocol I use in order to treat every gastrointestinal problem.
4. As a matter of fact, it is even a part of Mother Nature's protocol when it comes to preventing GI problems as well as other health issues.
5. With regards to Holistic Gastro-enterology, colostrum is undoubtedly the most interesting and important part of it, since it can not only prevent diseases but also cure the already existing ones.
6. This is a pure example of nature's wisdom and, in order to meet all the criteria for a healthy gastrointestinal tract, we have to perfectly mimic the natural protocol of Mother Nature.
7. It must be mentioned that the gastrointestinal tract is composed of stomach, esophagus and intestines.
8. When a mother is breastfeeding her child, colostrum is released through her milk, and it is well-known that one of the benefits of colostrum includes anti-inflammatory properties.
9. It also relieves allergies and prevents a series of diseases such as cancer or Alzheimer's.
10. Moreover, colostrum also contains precious antioxidants and anti-aging components, which are said to be the fountain of youth because they eliminate free radicals.
11. Besides colostrum, breast milk also contains important amounts of probiotics, which are good bacteria that help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
12. Combined with probiotics, colostrum protects the GI tract, and this is why it is vital to maintain proper levels of good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
13. Unfortunately, every time you take antibiotics, these pills not only kill the harmful bacteria but the good bacteria as well, and this can seriously endanger the health of your GI tract.
14. The bad thing is that once they are killed by antibiotics, probiotics do not grow back on their own.
15. You need to replace the good bacteria if you want to prevent any future GI problems.
16. How can you restore the proper level of good bacteria?
17. It's simple -- all we have to do is to imitate what Mother Nature provided in the first place.
18. In other words, we need to take a good probiotic along with colostrum.
19. If you take only colostrum without a probiotic, you will not solve your problem because it will not adhere to the gastrointestinal tract and will not protect it.
20. Now you know why you have not noticed any improvement when taking colostrum alone for treating your gastrointestinal problems.
21. If you are looking for advice that can help you solve your GI problems and get rid of the bothersome IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), all you need to do is to combine the benefits of colostrum with probiotics.
22. Colostrum in capsule and powder-form can be found at health food stores, or they can be ordered online.
23. Many people have tried numerous treatments and probiotics to get rid of IBD and they did not succeed, and this is because they were not aware of the benefits of colostrum taken with probiotics.