Student academic plan by team netinfotech. April 30, 2013. Introduction to the Team. Organizational charts. Roles and Responsibilities. Responsibilities. Project manager Mohammad Nuruzzaman To distribute tasks amongst group members and record tasks allocated at the regular meetings.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
April 30, 2013
To establish a administration database system for IIBIT to choose courses for students. The project includes web-based application, login system, database, gantt chart, network diagram, schedule, risk management plan, work breakdown structure, milestone reports, project scope statement and it also includes weekly team meeting minutes, weekly review meetings, change requests and lesson learned, kick-off meetings minutes..
Product Characteristics and Requirements:
Project Success Criteria:
E-R Diagram 1
E-R Diagram 2
E-R Diagram 3
Use case Model 1
Use Case Model 2
Activity Diagram 1
Activity Diagram 2
Data Flow Diagram
Student Academic Plan system
1. The team or the PM requests an Internal Review.
2. A team member conducts the review.
3. The team will review the document within a time frame set by the PM.
4. The PM will print a hard copy and make suggestions on the hard copy.
5. The PM will contact the client and discuss any quality issues. If the client is not satisfied, the team will be consulted at the next meeting.
All codes will be clearly commented
Thanks for attending the Presentation