UNIT 3 Body Language. As the tongue speaketh to the ear so the gesture speaketh to the eye. — King James The First. Dictation. flaunt addle plead symphony obscure preferable indecisive fiery discipline assembly. 炫耀；张扬；卖弄 ( 使 ) 糊涂 ( 的 ),( 使 ) 变质 ( 的 ) 请求；为 … 辩护；以 … 为由 交响乐，交响曲
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
As the tongue speaketh to the ear so the gesture speaketh to the eye. — King James The First
1. Letter Perception 5. Vocabulary Building
2. Word Perception a. Derivation
3. Word Pretest b. Confusing Words
4. Reading Skill c. Glossary
1-5 ABCCB 6-9 DCDC
1. She snapped her fingers at a passing waiter.
2. Forus, it's something that we may aspire to but can never attain.
3. As a token of goodwill, I'm going to write another letter.
2-5 BABC 6-10 AACBC
（to be continued）
inspired, aspired, inspired
token, badges, token
contemporary, temporary, contemporary
Keys to Cloze:
communicate ways/means/ones using/saying
in of message meet/have/encounter/
causes meaning to eyes
Keys to Section B:
1-3 BAB 4-6 BAC 7-9 FFT
10-2 TTF 13-5 CCB
Keys to Section C:
1-8 BBDD BCCA 1-6 FFT FFT