Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Alliteration Reading Skills
2. Alliteration is a form of figurative language when a group of words has the same beginning sound. They are like tongue twisters. Look at these examples of alliteration.
3. Greg gave Gretta grapes from grandma’s.
4. Sallie Sue sang songs to Susie on the seashore.
5. Peter paid Pedro five pesos for the pencils.
6. Tanya took ten tomatoes to Tito on Tuesday.
7. Lacey Lui loved her lucky laces.
8. Billy Bob was buying bananas at Bi-Lo.
9. Daniel’s daddy was daring and dove off the dangerous diving board.
10. Now…Let’s try picking out the sentences that are examples of alliteration.
17. Now… try to write your own examples of alliteration!