AGES. Do Now. How to do a Do Now. 2 pts per day Complete in 3-5 full sentences, unless otherwise noted Date each entry Use the entire page Write on only one side. DO NOW. 2/24/2014 *List and define the 4 factors of production. Relate these factors to opening up an Soft
*List and define the 4 factors of production.
Relate these factors to opening up an Soft
Pretzel store in Doylestown.
USA Reps Link
(1) filing directly in the Supreme Court
(2) filing in a lower federal court, such as a district
court, and appealing all the way up to the
(3) filing in a state court, appealing all the way up
through the state's highest courts, and then
appealing to the Supreme Court on an issue of
wage. How with this impact the demand for household
goods in Connecticut?
2. Drought conditions raise food costs-The cost of getting beef
on the grill is higher now than it's been over the past five
years. How will this impact the demand for chicken?
What do each of these graphs represent? Create a shift factor situation for each that would be represented by each graph.
1. Consumers seen springing ahead — for now Retail spending likely
surged in March, but key is whether it can be sustained.
2. Gold will resume a decline as US economic growth accelerates.
3. Toyota pulls out of small car race, will focus
on bigger ones.
Identify for each situation below if this is a demand or supply side issue and the shift factor. Do not graph and use your notes.
1. The number of firms (businesses) that make drones for personal
and business use have greatly increased over the past 2 years.
2. As today is the last day to file your taxes, how will the
market for stamps be effected?
3. General Motors has found another flaw in the ignitions of the 2.6
Million it's already recalled, and will replace an additional part to
remedy the problem. How may this news impact the market for
qualified GM mechanics?
State Farm says that since 2000 it has paid $1.21 in claims
and expenses for every $1 of premium income received.
1. Why did State Farm pull out of FL and stop insuring their residents?
2. Why couldn't State Farm raise their rates to pay for the large
number of claims due to storms?
3. Graph the situation this caused for the residents
of FL regarding obtaining insurance?
A. In your own words define GDP.
B. Give an example of an economic good or service
that would contribute to the US GDP
C. Write the equation for GDP. x + x + x + x = GDP
D. Select one of the components of the GDP equation and
explain what it means. Give an example.
GOTO THE NEXT SLIDE
*A camel cost $2-6K.
How to Buy a Camel