TAKING AND STUDYING CLASSROOM NOTES. Take effective classroom notes Study and remember your notes. 13 HINTS FOR TAKING CLASSROOM NOTES . 1. Get down a complete and written record of each class. when in doubt, write it down
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Take effective classroom notes
Study and remember your notes
1. Get down a complete and written record of each class.
2. Sit where the teacher can see you, preferably near the front of the room.
3. Read in advance.
4. Record notes like this:
5. Try to write down notes in outline form.
6. Watch for signs of importance.
7. Write down any examples the teacher provides
8. Record details that connect or explain main points.
9. Leave blank spaces for items or ideas you miss.
10. Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you become confused.
11. Keep taking notes during discussion.
12. Keep taking notes at the end of the class.
13. Review your notes.
Review within 24 hours.
Use the margin space.
Turn the margin words into questions.
Lecture about listening.