Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. ANTI-RED TAPE ACT OF 2007
2. Administrative Order 241(Oct 2, 2008) Mandating the Speedy Implementation of RA No. 9485 otherwise known as the Anti-Red Tape Act of 2007 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations and Strengthening the Application Thereof.
All agencies shall streamline & post procedures for the 20 most heavily utilized processes/services not later than December 31, 2009.
3. All agencies shall establish a public assistance & complaints desk & provide hotline numbers to receive feedback & monitor customer satisfaction not later than December 31, 2009.
Agencies shall develop a scheme to ensure PAC DESK shall be attended to at all times & hotlines are accessible to the public.
All agencies shall mount a campaign to eliminate fixing activity & commence legal proceedings against fixers, not later than March 31, 2009.
Agencies shall work with the CSC,DAP & clientele in streamlining procedures & eradicating fixers.
4. DILG shall assign its field staff to serve as anti-red tape facilitators in discussions with CSC & clientele.
Agencies shall institute a PES based on objectively measured output & performance of personnel & units, such as PMS-OPES.
Agencies are hereby directed to allocate a portion of their MOOE as funding for the implementation of the ARTA of 2007, including the conduct of seminars and other services provided by the CSC and DAP.
5. RA 9485ANTI-RED TAPE ACT OF 2007 Sec. 10 Report Card Survey All offices & agencies providing frontline services shall be subject to a Report Card Survey to be initiated by the CSC, in coordination with the DAP which shall be used to obtain feedback on how provisions in the Citizens Charter are being followed and how the agency is performing. It shall also be used to obtain information and/or estimates of hidden costs incurred by clients to access frontline services which may include, but is not limited to bribes and payment to fixers. A feedback mechanism shall be established in all agencies covered by this Act and the results shall be incorporated in their annual report.