Women’s Empowerment Principles. Surendra K. Kaushik. Women’s Empowerment Principles.
Surendra K. Kaushik
1. Establish high-level corporate leadership for gender equality.
2.Treat all women and men fairly at work – respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination.
3. Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all women and men workers.
4. Promote education, training and professional development for women.
5. Implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women.
6. Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy.
7. Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.
Mrs. Helena Kaushik and Dr. Surendra Kaushik
Inauguration of the college on August 4, 1999
Foundation stone laying ceremony for the new academic hall on February 21, 2000
Foundation stone laying ceremony for Residence Hall, July 15, 2000
Inauguration of John Dorr Science Lab and Nell Dorr Art Gallery by former Congressman Richard Ottinger in January 2002
The Chief Guest Dr. Girija Vyas at the first international conference in the college, January 18, 2002
January 2002 March 2002
Community development activities in the college for the benefit of local women
The completed academic hall, April 2002
Prof. K. L. Kamal lighting the lamp
Inauguration of the guest house by Prof. K. L. Kamal,
Vice- Chancellor, University of Rajasthan, July 19, 2002
DONATIONS marketing practices that empower women. www.helenakaushik.orgPlease make generous “tax-deductible” donations to the College.Make checks payable to:Helena Kaushik Education Foundation P.O. Box 234Briarcliff Manor, NY-10510A receipt will be mailed to the donor promptly.