Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. ASCI – CIPS & Government of Goa Workshop on INNOVATIONS IN education & health Innovations in Health Systems – AP Experience GOA 18 November 2011
2. Health & Innovation
3. The presentation will cover…
4. India: Health Goals & Objectives
5. India: Health Care – Some facts
6. Health – Key Challenges
7. AP is a southern state with one side sea and three sides land. It has 23 districts with different cultures. Spoken language is Telugu with different accents. AP is a southern state with one side sea and three sides land. It has 23 districts with different cultures. Spoken language is Telugu with different accents.
8. AP: The Development Context
11. Infant Mortality Rate (SRS 2009)
12. AP HEALTH
14. Key Challenges..1
15. Key Challenges…..2
16. Key Challenges…3
17. Key Challenges…4
18. Key Challenges…5
19. What explains the sub-optimal performance
20. which way to go…. Would you tell me, please, which way to go from here?
That depends a good deal on where you want to go…
I don’t much care, where?
Then, it does not matter which way you go!!!
21. AP Health Goals
22. Key Innovations Implemented..
23. Innovation 1
Structural Reform for Accessible, Responsive, Accountable & Quality Health Care for All
24. Structural Reform
25. Structural Reform ..contd..
27. Workforce adequacy & Capacity
28. Comprehensive HR Policy
29. Enhanced Accountability
30. Innovation 2
Revitalization of Primary Health System
31. Revitalized Primary Health System
39. Innovation 3
Strengthened Referral System
40. Strengthened Referral System
41. Strengthened Hospital System
42. Innovation 4
Janani– MCH Mission
47. Janani Mission
48. Janani – Core Activities
50. Innovation 5
54. Innovation 6
Rajiv Arogya Sri Community Health Assurance
55. Arogya Sri
56. Arogya Sri – Key Features
58. Innovation 7
Emergency Medical Management System
59. Emergency Medical Management System
60. Innovation 8
61. Systems Innovation and Process Rationalization
62. Equipment Procurement Policy
63. Innovation 9
Public Private Partnership
64. Public – Private Partnership
65. Innovation 10
Health Management Information System (HMIS) – Initiated
66. APHMIS Modules
Policy Innovations Required
68. Key Policy Interventions Required
69. Key Policies ..cont
Health Systems Innovations – Key Elements
71. Key Elements
72. Key Elements..contd..