Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Managerial Economics:A Problem-solving Approach
Align the incentives of employees with the profitability goals of the company.
1. Who is making bad decision?
2. Do they have enough info to make a good decision?
3. Do they have the incentive to do so?
1. Let someone else make the decision, someone with better information or incentives.
2. Change the information flow.
3. Change incentives
Managerial Economics - Table of contents